BYT After Schools
Bright Young Things currently runs after school workshops across Northern Ireland.
Bring the magic of Bright Young Things Drama into your child’s school with a Bright Young Things After Schools drama club.
We believe Bright Young Things is the very best in our field. Our award-winning and unique drama programmes have empowered 1000s of young people across Northern Ireland. For many parents who cannot fit in a BYT Class outside of school, having the option to benefit from Bright Young Things drama within the convenience of their school is very appealing.
The Bright Young Things after-school drama club delivers an explosive introduction to Drama, Role Play, Confidence Building, Dance, Games and much more.
If your school needs an injection of confidence, communication and creativity, get in touch and we would love to come and spread a little BYT magic!
Working in collaboration with the school, Bright Young Things can offer a range of after schools formats, such as:
- A standardised after schools programme across 3 terms to learn the foundations of drama (recommended for first year)
- Term 1: Core Skills in confidence, communication & creativity
- Term 2: Improvisation and Role Play
- Term 3: Devising and Theatre Making
2. You can choose one of our bespoke themed programmes, such as Family, Friendship, Dreams or Big Emotions which will then be followed for a 3 term period.
3. Choose a small showcase performance element on a chosen term as a goal for the drama club to work towards.
GET IN TOUCH
Want your child’s school to introduce Bright Young Things to their After School Clubs roster? Then talk to your principal, PTA or get in touch with Bright Young Things and we can send you a brochure which you can share with the school. If you have any questions email us at [email protected] or fill in the contact form below.
Let BYT brighten your school!
We would love to hear from you if you would like to discuss adding Bright Young Things to your after school clubs offering. Please get in contact if you believe your children and parents would love a sprinkling of weekly BYT Magic!