BYT IN SCHOOLS
At Bright Young Things we are educators first, drama specialists second.
We believe passionately in creative and play-based learning as a powerful vehicle to help every child learn, believe in themselves and achieve their fullest potential. Since our establishment in 2010, BYT has made a huge impact on the lives of countless children and young persons lives through our unique drama workshops, in schools, after schools and through our fun teacher training. The team at Bright Young Things has accumulated years of experience as primary school teachers, heads of drama, actors, sensory experts, drama examiners, drama therapists, and arts education specialists. Our common approach is a belief child-centric learning, a personalised approach and that creativity in education and learning can and should be used to achieve a powerful effect on children and society.
- The ‘Inspiring Teacher Presence’ Masterclass
- Bringing your curriculum to life through drama
- Shakespearian storytelling
- Living your imagination
- Play in a Day
PSHE – Programmes include:
- Diversity and cultural awareness;
- Refugee Week
Social & Emotional Learning – Programmes include:
- Anti-bullying and developing resilience;
- Transitioning – supporting children through difficult school and life stages
- Family – Exploring and promoting positive relationships with family
- Friendships – Exploring and promoting positive relationships with family
- Emotions – Managing difficult emotions
- Dreams – Exploring career and life goals
Get In Touch TodayThere is nothing we like more than to talk about education, drama and children! We would love to discuss how Bright Young Things can support your learning goals and the personal development of your pupils and staff. Get in touch to arrange an initial discussion about your school’s individual needs.
BYT Primary Schools brochure
Download a copy of the BYT Primary Schools Brochure below or to get a brochure posted to your school, just drop us an email at [email protected]