Jump into an unforgettable week of Summer Drama with Bright Young Things. Drama camps running across Northern Ireland and Dublin for ages 3-18.
Develop Confidence, Communication, Creativity and Social Skills for Life through the Power of Drama.
Choose from three age-specific summer drama camps available for 3-18-year-olds.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED SUMMER DRAMA CAMP FROM THE 3 OPTIONS OUTLINED BELOW
* Early drop off from 8.30am available at £3 per day
**10% Sibling Discount
GENERAL CAMP DETAILS:
- Camps available for BOYS & GIRLS aged 3-18.
- Early Drop off service is available from 8.30-9.30am from Monday to Friday. Spaces are limited. Price is £3.00 per child, per day and can be arranged at the time of booking, or a later date, subject to availability at that time.
- For Juniors and Seniors, there will be a Showcase Performance on the last day that all BYT families will be invited to attend.
- Children must wear comfortable clothes / shoes.
- Juniors are asked to bring a small snack and a labelled water bottle.
- Seniors and Actors Studio attendees are asked to bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water to drink.
- No nuts allowed
- All our staff are highly qualified, have first aid training and are Access NI approved.
- Juniors camps maintain a Staff to Child Ratio of 8:1; Seniors camps maintain a Staff to Child ratio of 12:1; Actors Studio maintain a Staff to Child ratio of 15:1
- Instalment options available for all balances due once a deposit has been made to secure a space. Please email [email protected] to arrange to pay by instalments.
- A Deposit must be made at the time of booking to reserve a place.