Weekly Classes 2019/20
- Bright Young Things offers classes in 3 age groups, which have been determined by child development advice. Littl’uns age 3-5 Year olds; Middl’uns age 6-9 Year Olds; Big’uns age 10-15 Year Olds
- BYT offers a 10% Sibling Discount which is applied when booking both children into a term at the same time.
- Children should always wear comfortable clothes and shoes as our classes are very active.
- Bright Young Things operates a nut free policy across all of our classes.
- All our staff are highly qualified, have first aid training and are Access NI approved.
- Our classes maintain a very high Staff to Child Ratio. Littl’uns 8:1; Middl’uns 12:1 Big’uns 15:1
- Bright Young Things classes can be booked with a 20% deposit. Balance can be paid in instalments, via monthly Direct Debit, BACS, Cheque or cash. All balances to be paid no later than 1 week before the start of the term. Please email [email protected] to arrange to pay by instalments or Direct Debit.
- A Deposit must be made at the time of booking to reserve a place.
- Littl’uns must be toilet trained before they can join Bright Young Things
- BYT operates a closed door class policy – please read all of our FAQ’s below to explain this in more detail.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Got a question about Bright Young Things, our drama classes running across Northern Ireland or our policies. In the first instance check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Term Dates: Monday 9th September – Saturday 14th December
Term Holidays: W/C 27/10/19 – 02/11/19
Term Length: 13 Weeks
Term Dates: Monday 6th January – Saturday 4th April
Term Holidays: W/C 17/02/20 – 22/02/20
Term Length: 12 Weeks
Term Dates: Monday 6th July – Friday 14th August
Term Holidays: W/C 11/07/20 – 26/07/20
Term Length: 4 Weeks
Term Dates: Monday 20th April – Monday 27th June
Term Holidays: No Holidays this term
Term Length: 10 Weeks